New York City
Do you believe in the value of preventive healthcare?
Ready to join us for our next century?
EHE International, the leader in preventive healthcare has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Mailroom Coordinator/Facilities at our New York City location.
We are seeking a highly-talented professional to process incoming and outgoing mail, facsimiles, express mail and various supply deliveries. Maintain office equipment (excluding computer equipment), kitchenette supplies and coordinate facility maintenance as may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- To maintain a neat and efficient mailroom operation.
- To process and distribute all incoming mail, messenger and courier services.
- To maintain the postage meter and postage balance available and supply accurate postage to outgoing mail.
- To maintain spreadsheet logs of mail and service projects, supply inventory and vendor services.
- To replace, replenish and restock exhaustible facility items including, but not limited to light bulbs, filters, and fuses.
- To maintain fold and insert equipment, all other postage or mail related equipment, copiers, fax equipment and other general office equipment (excluding computer equipment)
- To stock and maintain various toners, print cartridges and spare parts (as may be required) for all printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- To maintain and stock water coolers, coffee and coffee related supplies and kitchenette supplies throughout the NY facility.
- To provide assistance in the maintenance of general office supplies and forms and process all incoming supply deliveries and stock items.
- To provide facility assistance as it pertains to the relocation of furniture, files, and other office items.
- To provide a basic supplement to building services in the upkeep of office fixtures.
- To provide assistance in the maintenance of the facility by direct interaction or via coordination of the services of external service providers. Otherwise maintain facilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office and Web-based applications.
The essential functions of the job require the ability to tolerate very demanding physical activities including, but not limited to, lifting/ moving heavy containers, furniture, and related items, climbing, and messenger duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
"EHE employees are expected to proactively manage their personal health and practice a preventive health lifestyle. Annual physical examinations are a requirement of employment for all employees at all levels."
EHE offers full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k), Disability, Transit, and Gym Membership. Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service.
Please submit resumes with desired salary to: email@example.com