New York City
Do you believe in the value of preventive healthcare?
Ready to join us for our next century?
EHE International, the leader in preventive healthcare, has immediate positions for Full-Time Resource Directors at our New York City location.
The Resource Director schedules appointments for patients by telephone and provides excellent customer service to both external and internal customers. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a vibrant personality that exudes professionalism and poise.
The ideal candidate:
- Schedules appointments and accurately enters and updates patient information into the computer system.
- Answers patient inquiries and directs them to the appropriate resource when necessary.
- Makes outbound calls and takes inbound calls as assigned.
- Practices a preventive health lifestyle.
- Is highly professional, articulate, confident, and team-oriented.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office and Web-based applications.
- College degree is preferred.
EHE offers full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k), Disability, Transit, and Gym Membership. Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service.
"EHE employees are expected to proactively manage their personal health and practice a preventive health lifestyle. Annual physical examinations are a requirement of employment for all employees at all levels."
Please submit resumes with desired salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not consider resumes unless they include desired salary